研究方向：试验设计与分析 计算机试验 高维数据分析 应用统计
2000.09-2003.06, Ph.D., Thesis: Construction Theory for Fractional Factorial Designs, School of Math, Nankai University. Supervisor: Prof. Runchu Zhang.
1988.09-1991.06, M.Sc., Thesis: Admissibility of Linear Estimates of Random Regression Coefficients and Parameters in Multivariate Linear Models, Dept. of Math, CCNU. Supervisor: Prof. Mingyuan Xia.
1984.09-1988.06, B.Sc., Dept. of Math, Central China Normal University (CCNU).
2013.03-present, Director of Statistics Group, School of Mathematical Sciences, PKU.
2012.08-present, Professor of Statistics, School of Math Sciences and Center for Statistical Science, PKU.
2008.05-present, Ph.D. Graduate Supervisor of Statistics, School of Math Sciences, PKU.
2006.08-2012.07, Associate Professor of Statistics, School of Math Sciences, PKU.
2005.06-2006.07, Assistant Professor of Statistics, School of Math Sciences, PKU.
2003.07-2005.05, Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Mathematical Sciences, PKU.
1995.09-2003.06, Associate Professor of Math, Dept. of Computer Science, HNIFE
2017.01-2020.12, The research on the fundamental theories of statistical inference for experimental designs (NNSF of China, PI, No. 11671019)
2016.08-2020.07, Statistical diagnosis models for air quality (China’s National Key Research Special Program grant 2016YFC0207700)
2014.01-2018.12, Methods, theories and applications of statistical analysis for biological and medical data (NNSF of China, Key grant 11331011)
2013.01-2016.12, The research on the newest theories of the design and modeling for computer experiments (NNSF of China, PI, No. 11271032)
2010.10-2011.12, The further study on the construction theory of nested space-filling designs (SRF for ROCS, State Education Ministry.)
2010.01-2012.12, The study on the overall design and analysis of computer and practical experiments (NNSF of China, PI, No. 10971004)
2007.08-2011.12, The essential study on the properties of the Chinese medicines based on three components constitution (Director of Data Analysis, The National Basic Research Project of China (973), No. 2007CB512605)
2007.01-2009.12, The study on the construction and analysis of some newest classes of designs in complex system experiments (NNSF of China, PI, No. 10671007)
2006.01-2008.12, The further study on the construction and analysis of some general types of optimal factorial designs (NNSF of China, Co-PI, No. 10571093)
2004.07, The study on theories and methods for the construction of optimal fractional factorial designs (The 35th group of CPSF, PI, No. 20040350240)
1. Zhang, Runchu; Zheng, Haitao; Lan, Yan; Ai, Mingyao; Lin, Yi; Yang, Guijun (2003). Chinese-Translated Book from “Wu, C.F.J. and Hamada, M. (2000). Experiments: Planning, Analysis and Parameter Design Optimization . John Wiley & Sons, New York.” China Statistics Press.
2. Lian, Wenxing; Cheng, Shihui; Li, Mingzhen; Ai, Mingyao (1998). Computing Methods . Neimenggu University Press.
Refereed Journal Papers
1. Yu, Jun; Kong, Xiangshun; Ai, Mingyao; Tsui, Kwok Leung (2018). Optimal designs for dose-response models with linear effects of covariates. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 127, 217-228.
2. Kong, Xiangshun; Ai, Mingyao; Tsui, Kwok Leung (2018). Design for sequential follow-up experiments in computer emulations. Technometrics , online Feb. 3, 2017. (TCH-16-069.R2)
3. Kong, Xiangshun; Ai, Mingyao; Tsui, Kwok Leung (2018). Flexible sliced designs for computer experiments. Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematic 70(3), 631-646.
4. Yu, Jun; Ai, Mingyao; Wang, Yaping (2018). Optimal designs for linear models with Fredholm-type errors. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 194, 65-74.
5. Wang, Yaping; Ai, Mingyao (2017). Definitive Screening Designs with Extreme Numbers of Level Changes. Statistics and Probability Letters 131, 13-18.
6. Zheng, Wei; Ai, Mingyao; Li, Kang (2017). Identification of universally optimal circular designs for the interference model. Annals of Statistics 45(4), 1462-1487.
7. Kong, Xiangshun; Ai, Mingyao; Mukerjee, Rahul (2017). Central limit theorems for four new types of U-designs. Statistics 51(3), 655-667.
8. Jiang, Bochuan; Ai, Mingyao (2017). Construction of uniform U-designs. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 181, 1-10.
9. Ai, Mingyao; Liang, Jiajuan; Tang, Man-Lai (2016). A generalized T3 graph for testing high dimensional normality. Frontiers of Mathematics in China 11(6), 1363-1378.
10. Wang, Yaping; Ai, Mingyao (2016). Optimal designs for multiple treatments with unequal variances. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 171, 175-183.
2015.07, Supervisor of Peking University Excellent PhD Thesis (Dr. Kang Li).
2012.12, Peking University 2012 P&G Fellowship.
2004.05, Nominated by Nankai University for the National Excellent PhD Thesises of China.
1999.05, Henan Province Natural Science Excellent Paper Award (2nd class).
2017.08-present, Associate editor, Statistica Sinica.
2014.04-present, Associate editor, Statistics and Probability Letters (SPL).
2014.01-present, Member of editorial committee, Journal of System Science and Mathematical Science (Chinese series).
2012.05-present, Associate editor, STAT (an electronic journal of the International Statistical Institute).
2012.01-present, Associate editor, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (JSPI).
2016.11-present, Vice President, Committee of Uniform Design, Chinese Math Society.
2015.04-present, Vice President, Committee of High-dimentional Data Statistics, CAAS.
2014.11-present, President, Committee of Design of Experiments, CAAS.
2014.09-present, General Secretary, Committee of Spatial Statistics, CAAS.
2014.08-present, Standing council member, Higher Education Division, Chinese Society of Statistics Education.
2013.08-present, Council member, Chinese Association of Applied Statistics.
2012.10-present, Standing council member, Chinese Society of Uniform Designs.
2012.08-2015.07, Elected member, IMS-China Committee.
2009.10-2014.10, Vice President, Committee of Design of Experiments, CAAS.
2009.08-present, Vice General Secretary, Chinese Association of Applied Statistics (CAAS).
2006.11-2014.10, Vice General Secretary, Chinese Society of Probability and Statistics.